A fantastic opportunity is available for an Administrator to join a leading name in the health and safety service industry. Based in Priorslee, Telford, the successful Administrator will earn a competitive salary based on experience.
When it comes to Health and Safety this company are experts. Offering an extensive range of services including consultancy, health, safety and environmental training, they are known for quality and develop their employees to the same excellent standards. The successful Administrator will be given all the training necessary to progress within the role.
As an Administrator your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting, formatting, printing and filing relevant documents
- Liaising with customers and directing phone calls
- Assisting other employees with admin duties
- Arranges meetings
- Managing post
To be considered for the Administrator role you must be driven and enthusiastic. No formal qualifications necessary as full training and support will be provided however the following key skills are essential:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in the Administrator role please apply by submitting a copy of your CV below
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Office
- Full Training