Acorn Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Engineer to work on a new project based out of Denbigh.
Our client is in the process of purchasing a parcel of land in conjunction with four other private companies. The intention is that our client will construct a new depot on their plot of land. The depot will include highways improvement, car parks, storage bays and a new recycling building which contains offices, toilets and mess facilities.
The depot development will be in collaboration with the prospective owners of the other plots. The programme for delivery is extremely tight and the team are seeking to supplement resources with specialists to undertake certain activities in line with the programme.
You should have experience in:
* AutoCAD 3D
* Civils Drainage design
* Preparation of contract
* Planning drawing Report writing
You will possess:
* A recognised degree, or other academic qualification (certificate / diploma) in engineering.
* Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards.
* Excellent time and management skills.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a temporary position.
Working hour will be 8:30-5:00 Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today