Administrator, Catholic Safeguarding Advisory Service (CSAS),
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Administrator to join this small team working on behalf of the Catholic Bishops’ of England and Wales.
Working in the office of the Catholic Bishops Conference, 39 Eccleston Square, London SW1V 1BX, a short walk from Victoria Station in Central London, the successful candidate will join a committed professional team.
You will have good written and spoken communication skills combined with strong IT skills, particularly MS Word and MS Excel. The successful candidate will demonstrate an enthusiasm for working in a busy office environment with a positive can-do attitude and an ability to deal with the challenging aspects of safeguarding work sensitively and professionally and maintain maintaining confidentiality.
• Providing a outstanding administrative support within the CSAS team including typing, post, formatting/proof-reading documentation, filing, database administration and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application process;
• Supporting the Service Manager and PA/Office Manager co-ordinating events including conferences, working groups, consultation activity, production of documents, data collation/analysis and event organisation.
• Processing of financial matters relating to CSAS
• Dealing with telephone callers and visitors to CSAS in an approachable, sensitive and professional manner.
• Organising and maintaining electronic and paper administrative systems
• Making appointments; arrange meetings, travel and accommodation as requested.
• Minute meetings when necessary.
• Reception cover as required, answering the telephone in a positive manner, directing calls to the correct location and taking messages as necessary;
Salary: c£20,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 28 June 2019
Applicants must confirm their right to work in the UK and forward a full CV and covering letter illustrating their skills and motivation for this role.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)