We are looking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator / Office Clerk / Administrative Assistant from an Engineering background to support administration activities within a technical environment. If you’re an energetic and focused professional looking for a role in the engineering industry, then get in touch today.
Black Country West Midlands, ideal location – Dudley, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Brierley Hill, Cradley Heath, Kingswinford, Halesowen.
Salary – Highly Competitive + 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Previous customer service experience in a fabrication or engineering business.
* An outgoing personality.
* successful track record of working in an administrative role dealing with customer queries.
* An ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure.
* Solid PC skills (common Microsoft applications).
The Office Administrator role will report directly to the Managing Director, you will:
* Provide administrative support to the business.
* Be the crucial link between the business and the customer.
* Handle customer enquiries and orders by telephone and email.
* Ensure correct stock levels of all consumables within the business.
* Liaise with suppliers and order additional stock.
Our client is a privately-owned engineering bias company specialising in the design and manufacture of precision milled / turned parts, wire products, press-tools, metal pressings, tool-making, laser cutting and metal finishing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator or Office Clerk to join a growing and ambitious business with the support to extend your own professional development.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Office Administrator please forward your CV to Tom Gould, Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Tom directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3271TG – Office administrator
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational, marketing and office administrative positions.