Application Support Analyst – Council Tax or Non Domestic Rates
Part time – 2 days per week
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Are you an individual with experience of working with Revenues & Benefits software seeking a part time roles?
We are looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst for a company based in Theale/Reading. The role will be to provide high quality support to their customer base. My client requires an individual with experience of Revenues software with experience of working within an NDR (Non-Domestic Rates) Administration environment.
Other Duties will include:
- Ensuring all incidents, problems, service requests and change requests are dealt with in a professional manner within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Utilising knowledge and experience of operating systems and databases to investigate reported faults.
- Assisting Project Managers with issues that are occurring whilst the customer is still in the project phase.
- Developing customer relationships and attend customer sites when required.
- Provide extended out of hours support where necessary.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent listening, analysis, written and verbal communication skills with a good clear telephone manner.
- Experience of having worked in a Council Tax and/or Non Domestic Rates Administration environment
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Understanding of XML, HTML, and Web Services
- Hold a full UK Driving License, or equivalent