Customer Service Advisor - Provisioning
So you’d like a hands-on role, part of a busy and fast-paced team that provides a high calibre of service delivery to complex customers?
You want to deliver a great customer experience in the handling of technical and administrative tasks in order to facilitate high levels of client satisfaction and have a good few years customer service under your belt?
As a Customer Service Advisor – Provisioning at Elite Group, you could be doing just that.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Ensuring orders received are processed, accurately validated, distributed to correct internal groups or external suppliers and tracked throughout the process
* Responsible for effectively communicating updates to clients during the ‘in flight’ order / change request stages.
* Actively building positive customer relationships aiming for the goal of 100% customer satisfaction
* providing technical advice to customers either on or off site as required by the business
We’d like our successful candidate to be:
* Able to communicate at a high level face-to-face, via telephone and e-mail, and have the ability to keep customers and colleagues fully informed of cases.
* Effective at customer query handling with the ability to work in fast moving and changing environment
* Organised with excellent prioritisation skills
* Experienced in customer service ideally within Telecoms or Technology industry (but we’re not too precious about that)
* Determined to succeed to gain a broad understanding of Telecoms products and services
* Skilled at paying attention to detail
What you'll gain:
* Advanced knowledge of provisioning and fault handling
* Working within continuous learning environment
* Knowledge of the structure and make up of a Service Team
* Order mapping and process through to completion
* Great support network from colleagues and managers
Here at Elite, we always welcome individuality.
We guarantee that your differences will be valued and encouraged, because after all, that’s what makes us a better Elite.
From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of talent no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process ensures Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words, they are our guiding principles