Technical Analyst Team Leader
Here at Go Inspire, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Analyst Team Leader to join our team based in Leicester. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including 26 days holiday excluding public holidays.
We are an £85m marketing communication company incorporating five leading businesses across three sites in Leicester, Kettering and London, Go Inspire supports such top brands as Tesco, Sky, Avon, John Lewis Partnership and British Gas, with their strategic marketing needs.
The Technical Analyst Team Leader Role
This is a client facing role, creating valuable actionable insights and marketing campaigns that drive return on investment for the clients, leading and managing a team of Marketing Analysts to achieve this.
As our Technical Analyst Team Leader you will lead the end to end delivery of all activity within our business on behalf of our clients, commercially accountable for the totality of the client relationship.
The successful Technical Analyst Team Leader will have;
- Excellent knowledge of relational database principles
- Very strong experience of MS Access or SQL Management Studio, specifically:
- Relational database principles - data structures, field types, data types, primary / foreign keys etc
- General data manipulation - designing complex select / update / append / make table query’s using MS Access or via T-SQL
- Automation – creating and managing Macro’s or Stored Procedures or VB scripts
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel – pivots, charts / graphs, use of standard functions
- Excellent team management, from prioritisation through to setting objectives, mentoring and managing performance
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Ability to explain complex scenario’s / situations / solutions in plain English
If you’d like to be considered for this Technical Analyst Team Leader role, please apply today!