Our client Mitie is a well-established national facilities management company. They are looking for an experienced and reliable mobile electrician in the Bradford and Leeds area.
What will this role of Electrician entail?
This is a mobile job working across West Yorkshire doing maintenance and reactive work in NHS buildings. YOU WILL RECEIVE A VAN and will work from a tablet which will have your daily/weekly jobs.
Main duties will include:
* Maintain and repair electrical equipment, using a variety of powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
* Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards.
* Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for facilities and equipment.
* Work safely and cooperatively with co-workers and the public.
* Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environmental regulations..
What will I need to be considered for this Electrician vacancy?
* MUST HAVE either 17th or 18th edition
* Full UK driving licence
* Ideally Gold CSCS card
* Friendly and helpful manner
* Be a team player
* Awareness of health and safety at work
What will I receive in return?
As an Electrician, you’ll receive a salary of £28’800.00 pro rata (which equates to £16.00 per hour) PAYE or £36’000.00 pro rata (which equates to £20.00 per hour) UMBRELLA or LTD COMPANY
** PLEASE NOTE** the company does NOT pay CIS.
Contract: Temp to Perm. Working 40 hours per week 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, there is also opportunity for overtime if desired.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lisa Cater at Resourcing Group on (phone number removed) or email
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.