Job Titles: Plumber
Salary: £28k – 33k
Job ref: 7809
Hours: Mon – Fri 8 – 4.30pm
An experienced and preferably multi-skilled Plumber or Plumbing and Heating Engineer is needed for a prestigious facility with medium to long term maintenance and upgrade plan, to cover every aspect of re-active and pre-planned maintenance on a static basis within this large Glasgow based site.
A salary range of £28,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience is on offer. Overtime paid in holidays!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using schematic drawings to follow and examine all internal pipeworks throughout the site.
• Fault find and repair all catering equipment
• Servicing of water tanks
• Maintain and repair waste systems and all toilet facilities
• Carry out general building maintenance and PPM work
• Manage weekly workload, reassessing priorities as urgent issue arise through the week
• Liaising with other disciplines onsite to co-ordinate the completion of all work required to meet specific deadlines.
• Being aware of full health and safety implications and reporting any issues to management accordingly.
• Time served Plumbing and/or Heating Engineer
• Qualified to SVQ level 2 or 3
• L8 certification
• Ideally an electrical qualification (17th or 18th edition) OR an Air Conditioning qualification (F-Gas)
Contact Nicola @ Aspirare for more details on (phone number removed). Apply now to miss out!