Vetting Analyst Devizes- until 2020!
Adecco Bristol is delighted to be recruiting for a Vetting Analysts in the Devises area. This is for a reputable company, on a temporary contract until January 2020, with the possibility with it to be on-going.
The purpose of this role will be to provide a quality service in the gathering, collection, evaluation, analysis and development of relevant information of the pre-employment screening.
Duties will include:
• Carrying out research and analysis to ensure compliance
• Work flow data entry
• Information pre assessment, conviction and non-conviction checks
• Research, analysis and vetting reviews
• The right candidate will also be required to carry out and co-ordinate Vetting interviews.
The Successful Candidate:
• Ability to problem solve and come to solutions
• Good communication skills both verbal and written,
• Ability to Prioritise work
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday- 9am-5pm, however the client can also offers flexi-time.
If you are immediately available to start work and can travel to Devises, please apply with your CV.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer that act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy