- Are you an experienced Personal Asistant with experience carrying out executive duties?
- Do you have experience supporting Directorate level staff?
- Do you have excellent administrative and diary management experience?
- Have you gained strong minute taking, transcribing experience to date?
- Have you worked within the NHS as a PA?
- Are you able to work within Leatherhead, Surrey?
- Can you work on a temporary, ongoing basis?
- Are you available immediately?
If so, I would love the opportunity to speak with you!
My NHS client are currently seeking someone like you, to join them on a temporary, ongoing basis as an Executive Personal Assistant. You will see yourself being responsible for providing PA support to a designated Directorate, delivering comprehensive, confidential and expert administration support to the Director reporting to the COO.
Location: Leatherhead -Surrey
Type: Temporary - Ongoing Booking
Hours per week: 37.5 - Monday to Friday
Salary: Band 5 - £11.35 to £14.00 per hour paye plus holiday or £13.22 to £16.10 per hour umbrella
The post holder will be responsible for providing PA support to a designated Directorate to deliver comprehensive, confidential and expert administration to support the Directors reporting to the COO.
- Accountable to the Directors for the comprehensive day to day management of the directorate office
- Management of heavy diary commitments, ensuring the smooth running of the office, workflow and Directors schedule
- To be the first point of contact for callers to the Directorate’s office, managing internal and external enquiries
- Prioritising and organising workload as required to ensure an appropriately delegated secretarial service to other senior members of staff within the directorate
- Typing, photocopying, maintaining diaries drawing attention to the day to day commitments, organising appointments, meeting rooms and providing hospitality for these as required
- Expert meeting management and minute taking, transcribing, filing and electronic storage of records, photocopying as appropriate and completion of statutory documents on behalf of the Director.
- To provide leadership through the knowledge and application of Information Governance policies and procedures
- To organise meetings and Directorate wide events, identifying and securing suitable facilities and ensuring that the needs of the attendees are catered for the duration of the event
If interested in being considered, please apply now!