Tradewind are currently working with a busy, inclusive Secondary School in Camden who are in need of a Caretaker to join their site team this September. This is a full-time (36 hours per week), long-term role that will commence in September and run until the end of the academic year. This position is open to experienced caretakers and those new to the professions.
This is a large, expanding Secondary School with a number of different buildings. This position will see you completing ad hoc maintenance tasks, basic carpentry and repairs, gardening and occasional security work. This role will suit someone with experience in a similar role, or someone who is handy with tools, keen for a physical job, and who is committed, reliable and eager to learn, as training can be provided.
Centrally located and serviced by multiple Overgound and Jubilee line stations, as well as local buses, this School is easily commutable from all areas of London.
The successful candidate for this Caretaker position will:
• Have a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
• Have prior experience in a similar position, or be knowledgeable about tools and maintenance
• Be a team-player and work well within a team setting
• Be eager to learn new skills
• Uphold health and safety regulations at all times
• Be reliable, responsible, punctual and committed at all times
This fantastic Secondary School is offering a unique opportunity for either an experienced caretaker to join their team, or for someone new to the profession learn the trade in an inclusive, supportive and community-spirited work place.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Caretaker in Camden. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; (phone number removed) option 2 /