Are you ready for a new chapter in your life?
• Can you make someone smile?
• Are you kind and Thoughtful?
• Could you help an Elderly Person in their own home?
If so, we want you on our team.
• We are friendly, supportive place to work
• We are rated by CQC as “Outstanding” in Caring
• We are proud to be part of local community
• We have work which is local to our Carers
• We are of only 3 care providers to be accredited as London Living Wage employer.
Our Benefits Include:
• Free uniform
• Above industry average pay (£10.55/hour on weekdays, £12.35/hour on weekends, £21/hour on bank holidays)
• 28 days holiday
• Pension scheme
• Career progression
• Refer a friend initiative of £250 per referral
• Mileage allowance (if you drive or cycle)
• The chance to study for QCF level 2 and/or 3 qualifications
Successful applicants will share CuraCare’s core values:
• Caring: We are caring and passionate about care.
• Integrity: We do the right thing.
• Teamwork: We work with, and in support of, each other.
• Development: We seek to make things better.
We provide full training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us, so even if you haven’t worked for a while, we will give you the confidence to become a wonderful Care Assistant.
If you share CuraCare’s values and are looking for a fulfilling new role, we’d love to hear from you.
We serve: Twickenham, Teddington, Hampton, Whitton.
Please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV