Are you looking for a change in career?
Looking for a challenge? Have you ever worked in a school?
Have you used the school’s database system SIMS?
A lovely primary school located in the heart of Lambeth requires a School Receptionist/administrator.
We have an exciting role for a front line receptionist that has come up.
Ideal candidate will be someone who is reliable, hardworking, and able to multi-task and has excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have worked in a school setting and admin role before. DBS clearance on the DBS update service (Randstad can support you in processing this)
This position is a temporary post offering:-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working during school term time only
- Flexibility of working on a short or long term basis
- Weekly pay
- Excellent transport links
- Contributory pension
- Randstad discount opportunities with many high street retailers
How do you picture yourself working in a new role:-
- Welcoming visitors onto the school’s site
- Ensuring all visitors are recorded on the school’s entry system
- Briefing visitors on health and safety
- Answering incoming calls
- Updating the school’s database – using SIMS
If the idea of working in a school environment tempts you to know more, then please press the apply button now and one of our experienced consultants will make contact with you. We look forward to hearing from you.