Role: Project Manager
Leads a team of dedicated Project Managers. Manages, coaches, supports and develops Project Managers in managing projects according to defined Project Management policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
* Coordinates overall planning of projects and decides on allocation of resources.
* Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* Monitors continuously the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Manages consolidation and completion of budget plannings for all projects, and ensures related reportings.
* Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, to the assigned projects.
* Sets up and monitors all assigned projects, and consults and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
* Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
* May clarify cases as an escalation point.
* Oversees and manages a dedicated team of Project Manager and/or Project Management Office staff.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.