Manpower is looking for an admin assistant
To work as part of a team providing support the client to enable him/her to undertake their statutory duties in relation to the licensing and regulation of goods and public service vehicle operators and vocational licence holders.
The role is principally to provide secretarial and administrative office support for the client. The role involves the arranging of internal and external meetings, preparation and issue of agendas and minutes, and drafting responses, typing of public inquiry decisions and other documents.
In addition, the role involves handling of the administrative arrangements for public inquiries, directions and instructions; the provision of all relevant papers to appellant bodies; the drafting of submissions on regulatory casework; the issue of warning letter.
* Experience of working as a personal secretary
* Proficient typing skills, both touch typing and copy typing
* Excellent diary management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and agreed standards
* Good knowledge of IT systems, particularly Word, Excel and email
Good analysis and problem solving skills
The pay is £8.21/h and increase to £10.84 after 12 weeks.
Based in Centre of Cambridge
Please call (phone number removed) or email