Are you an analytical Graduate looking for a busy Data position? Have you worked with data sets, looking for anomalies and changes? Can you problem solve under pressure?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting our client with the recruitment of a Data Administrator based in South Bristol. Working alongside a customer services team, this role is pivotal to understanding the market and performance of the business. The right candidate will offer a proactive approach to their work from using the complex internal system to analyse vast amounts of data. Providing insights to the customer services team, you will also need to be a strong communicator.
If this sounds like you, apply below;
* Processing volumes of data
* Analysing information coming across the desk
* Communicating any problems through to the services team
* Using Excel and a bespoke internal system
* Provide a high level of attention to detail
* Bubbly friendly personality
* Enjoy getting into the detail
* Proactive and reactive
* Team player
* Hardworking and able to work under pressure
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy