Sales Office Manager
Have you built a career in people management? Do you thrive in a sales environment, leading by example? Are you able to make difficult decisions in a fast paced, busy environment?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting one of our Avonmouth clients with a Sales Office Manager position. Working closely with a successful and self sufficient team, this person will need to develop and support the Sales Advisors with any queries they have whilst making sure each individual is meeting their full potential. Based in a recently refurbished office, this is a great opportunity for someone with exposure to distribution in a sales based team.
* Managing a team of up to 8 staff members
* Taking calls from potentially difficult clients and customers
* Pushing sales and KPIs
* Stock control and processing orders
* Leading by example by generating sales strategy
* Putting together complex quotes and pricing proposals
* Liaising with the Senior Management team on a daily basis
* Tailoring service to suit the customer
* Providing holiday cover for the sales team
* Proactive and reactive to day to day tasks
* Confident team manager
* Meticulous eye for detail
* Highly organised and able to take ownership of issues
* Strong communicator
* Resilient and able to speak to people of different seniority levels
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy