My client, a global giant within the Investment industry, is looking for a Administrative assistant to join their team in London, on a 11 months contract.
* Primarily support global head of business development and global head of implementation with day-to-day activities:
* including managing diary/scheduling,
* Travel arrangements/logistics,
* Meeting planning,
* Expense filing/management,
* Attend team meetings and take notes.
* Will be required to coordinate meetings with global paticipants on a regular basis.
* Additionally support wider business development team leads in similar activities but more focus on meeting planning and expenses.
* Strong organisational skills,
* Ability to mutli-task, prioritise appropriately,
* Enjoys working in a team setting,
* Enjoys fast pace environment,
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.