Finance Manager – Part Time
Devon Communities Together is a pioneering charity that has been supporting communities for over half a century. Involved with a number of projects, services and funding opportunities, we are enabling communities to shape their own future.
We are now seeking a Finance Manager to join our team in Exeter on a part time basis, working 20 hours per week.
- Salary of £26,470 to £29,055 DOE pro rata
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
If you’re a financial professional who desires a change of scenery, this is an exciting opportunity to enhance your skill-set with our leading community development charity.
In this varied role, you will play a crucial part in supporting us to deliver our mission to inspire and support communities to be thriving, resilient and inclusive.
So, if you’re seeking a new challenge and want to support the financial health of a forward-thinking charity, we want to hear from you.
As the Finance Manager, you will manage, deliver and maintain the finance function of Devon Communities Together and our associated subsidiary companies, with a total turnover of just under £1m in the last financial year.
Working alongside the Director of Resources, your role will involve:
- Undertaking and managing the day-to-day bookkeeping function
- Maintaining and reconciling sales and purchase ledgers
- Completing management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparing information for payroll, pensions and expenses payments
- Preparing annual accounts and assisting in the annual audit
To be considered as a Finance Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of accountancy and bookkeeping
- At a minimum, an AAT accounting qualification at Level 4 (or equivalent)
- Excellent IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Finance Manager, Accountant, AAT Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Accountant, Bookkeeper, Management Accountant, Senior Finance Officer or Accounts Supervisor.
This is a part time role, working 20 hours per week.
The closing date for applications is 9am on the 16th July 2019 with interviews expected to be held on the 24th July 2019.
Webrecruit and Devon Communities Together are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Finance Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.