Jobtitle - Care Assistant/Support Worker
location - Solihull
pay - £9.70 - £17.15 per hour
We are looking for caring people who enjoy helping others and see kindness as a strength. If giving to others makes you feel good , then please apply to Bluebird care Solihull and earn £9.70(£9.90 after 6 months) to £17.15 per hour and guaranteed contracted hours. Join this award winning company and make a difference to peoples' lives.
Care Assistants (Solihull)
Domiciliary Care (Care in people's own homes)
Salary: £9.70 to £17.15 per hour, Guaranteed hours contract, (flexible Shifts, part time 15-35 hours per week) plus 28 days paid holiday ,generous mileage payments, Pension. Award winning training.
Location: Solihull central and Borough.
We require experienced care assistants or people with no care experience to deliver a high standard of care to individuals with a range of needs, in their own homes.
We offer ;
• £9.70 to £17.15 per hour +Guaranteed hours contract+ holiday pay (28 Days) + Generous Mileage paid weekly +Pension + Happy, supportive working environment.
• Full induction and continuous, award winning training (Paid)
• Opportunity for QCF training after 1year.
• Automatic promotion to a higher pay grade after 1 year (Or sooner if NVQ2 or above).
• Guaranteed, contracted hours (After probation period)
• 2 free uniforms + clipboard.
* Deluxe winter coat .
* Flexible hours ---15-30 hours .
• Excellent career prospects both as a carer, supervisor or in the office.
• Fantastic “In field “support.
* £300.00 introduce a friend bonus.
* A genuinely happy place to work, with great job satisfaction.
• You need to be demonstrably caring, enthusiastic, reliable, committed and have an outgoing personality.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
• You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
• You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle
An outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency(5 STARS on NHS choices , 9.7/10 Homecare site, 5 Stars on working feedback) where nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. They pride themselves on their highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our customers’ lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. The area covered by this company is the Solihull metropolitan Borough.
People with experience in care or no experience at all(But a desire to help people)are encouraged to apply.
Interested in becoming a Care Assistant? Then please apply online