Mechanical Engineer (Entry Level / Graduate Development Programme)
£25,000 - £35,000 + 12% Pension + Travel Allowance + Training + Progression + Benefits
Are you looking to become a specialist Engineer within a Global Leading manufacturer, with unlimited training, an attractive salary and progression to become a fully qualified QHSE Engineer?
This company are looking to heavily invest in you and with on-going support from the QHSE Manager, you will be enrolled onto a number of development courses. They are looking for an ambitious Engineer, who is keen to progress technically and who has an interest in Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Engineering.
With 1,500 employees and a number of sites worldwide, this business continues to dominate a niche and profitable market and with recent wins, have experienced considerable growth. Coupled with an excellent retention of staff and a fantastic reputation for Quality and service, this is a great time to get on board and play a key role in their business.
This role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with an interest in QHSE, who is looking for a challenging, varied and highly rewarding career.
* Ensure QHSE objectives are met across the business, supporting teams where required
* Carry out checks on Welding, Rotating and Static equipment
* Receive a variety of training to become a specialist Engineer within QHSE
* Mechanical Bias, with an understanding of Fabrication and Welding processes
* An interest or experience in QHSE Engineering