KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Construction Tutor
Location: Northamptonshire and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: Up to £35,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- To deliver the CSCS Green Card (including Health and Safety) to groups of unemployed learners within a group/classroom setting, including Manual Handling and Warehousing (if competent).
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- You will have the ability to deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
- You must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own.
- Provide regular progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they are fully prepared to enter the workplace.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, CertEd, PGCE etc.
- Experience of delivering CSCS or Construction related qualifications.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Construction (Bricklaying, Plumbing, Plastering, Carpentry, Painting and Decorating).
- Ideally have experience of working within a Warehousing environment.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Experience in workplace training.
- Organisational skills are a must.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.