Job role: Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 09:00-17:30 - Monday - Friday
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an Administrator, working in a small team you will be supporting the Office Manager with Administrative and Receptionist tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant, to join a face paced, highly driven team where you will become an integral part of the business. Working in modern city centre offices, and offering an excellent location with a chance to build and develop your skills in a creative environment.
The key responsibilities of an Administrator will be but not limited to:
* Act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors
* Organise meetings, for both internal and external clients
* Assist finance team, with inputting of invoices and expenses
* Secretarial support including diary management, and travel bookings
* Maintain and update company database
* Assist with presentations
* General Administrative tasks
The successful Administrator will posses the following skills:
* Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience as the first point of contact
* Confident IT skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop would be beneficial
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today. My client can interview straight away, and this could offer an immediate start if you are available to commence employment straight away. Equally if you are on notice they will wait for the right person.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy