Part Time Accounts Assistant
Do you have experience with Sage? Have you worked within an office previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team.
* Inputting sales
* Invoicing sales invoices
* Processing purchase invoices
* Making bank payments and weekly bank run
* Reconciling credit card expenses
* Sorting mail and filing into relevant folders
* Own transport due to location and weekly bank run
* Accuracy, attention to detail, organised and methodical
* Good excel skills preferable
* Previous accounts experience with Sage would be beneficial but not necessary
This role would suit a school leaver looking to gain experience within an office/accounts or somone looking for part time hours.
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Working days: flexible
Hours: 22.5 hours
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on (phone number removed) or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy