LOGISTICS/ WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Hughes Electronics Require a multi-skilled, well organised, individual with warehouse background who can assist our company growth by helping to ensure the smooth running a small warehouse.
- Quality control of incoming/outgoing goods
- Computerised Stock Control and Management (Sage)
- Project management
Are you a well organised problem solver? enthusiastic?, like working on own initiative?, can you work to deadlines? If so this could be the career youre looking for!
- Maintaining proper goods in/out procedure. Ensuring that all sales orders are despatched on time and that all incoming goods arrive on time.
- Ensuring that proper computer records are kept on all stock movements and ensuring that they are a true reflection of locations and quanties
- Ensuring that stock is stored in a tidy, safe, secure environment on a last in last out basis, ensure no time deterioration of stock takes place.
- Ensuring a high standard of Goods in/out quality control.
- Ensuring that all despatched products are well presented and reflect the image of ‘high quality products’
- Maintaining a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness
- Ensuring that company systems as detailed in the company manual are strictly adhered to.
- Promoting the ongoing development and enhancement of our company manual and systems.
- Operating clean systems and on time delivery of high quality products.
- Maintaining product drawings, specifications and goods in/out quality control records
- Maintaining an adequate medicine chest and accident book
- Maintaining health and safety compliance.
- Notifying depts. and suppliers of defective goods and organising their return where necessary.
- Managing and maintaining stocks on a Just In Time basis
- Maintaining necessary equipment and helping to organise new equipment purchases.
- Taking ‘ownership’ of the warehouse manual and ensuring that all procedures listed are current
An advantage but not required:
- Good IT skills (Sage)
- Technical Drawing skills
- Driving licence