Willow Lodge Care home is a residential care home situation just outside of Emsworth, in Southbourne, which has both train and bus links close by.
Willow lodge specialises is delivering excellent person centred care to all of its residents, of which most are living with a diagnoses of dementia.
We are now looking to expand our team of Care Assistants and have both full and part time shifts available, and day or night shifts as preferred by the candidate.
We do request that all our care staff work alternate weekends, with the rest of the hours being made up over various weekday shifts.
- Assisting residents with their day to day personal care needs
- Assisting with dietary and fluid needs
- Accurate record keeping, using a digital software
- Ensuring all care given is person centred to each resident, and reflects the care they want and well as need to receive
- We are Looking for passionate Care Assistant's who want to make a real difference to our residents lives and encourage independence and good quality of life.
- The successful Care Assistant will be an excellent team player, but have the ability to use their own initiative and be responsive to our residents needs
- We require great communication skills, both verbally and written and the ability to adapt to the use of our new software
- Experience in a similar setting is advantageous however full training will be provided.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with service users living with a dementia diagnosis
- Relevant qualifications including but not limited to; the care certificate, NVQ in health and social care, and mandatory training subjects
- Opportunity to work for a company that really cares about each of its staff, run by a dedicated senior team with many years experience and a commitment to encourage all staff with their own development
- In house training provided and paid
- Uniform provided
- Good annual leave entitlement
- Many added benefits after a period of time working for the company
Please apply today, should you feel that Willow Lodge could be the next step in your own personal career.
We look forward to hearing from you.