At G4S, we are currently recruiting for a number of reliable Cleaners to work at a number of schools, on various shift patterns, within the Greenwich area of London.
The Greenwich contact is a PFI operation based in South London where we are responsible for Thomas Tallis School and Stationers Crown Woods Academy. The contract itself employs more than 60 members of staff and we have over 2000 people attend each facility every day. Our day-to-day customers are head teachers and business managers who work for the Royal Borough of Greenwich. We provide them with the full range of facilities management services, excluding catering.
As a Cleaner, your daily duties will include:
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school(s)
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming.
To be a successful Cleaner, you will:
- Have the ability to document stock levels of cleaning material.
- Have the ability to maintain a record of cleaning activities.
- Have the ability to report all defects/hazards in line with the G4S reporting procedures.
There are a number of late afternoons, early/late evening shifts available throughout the week, with hours ranging from 12 to 30 hours per week.
In return, a Cleaner will receive a salary of £8.21 per hour, 5.6 weeks annual leave (inc Bank Holidays), life assurance, enrolment into the pension scheme, access to the G4S employee assistance programme, perks at work scheme and other flexible benefits.
To apply for this role as Cleaner, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.