PREMISES OFFICER REQUIRED
IMMEDIATE START - Leicester
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Leicester, for an immediate start.
The hours for this role are between Mon - Fri £8.85per hour
To work 5 out of 7 days including weekends
The post holder will undertake cleaning duties alongside the following:
* Develop and maintain a good relationship with all internal and external customers
* Understand and work to operational needs of the business
* Work towards and maintain ISO 9001 standards
* Liaise with the Site Manager for the services within the Contract
* Carry out audits of facilities required by the Contract
* Carry out reactive and planned maintenance of school facilities in a timely and efficient manner
* Liaise with Helpdesk to ensure that requests are completed on time
* Participate in Health & Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers or hazards encountered to the Site Manager
* Locking / Unlocking of the Site/Building gates and doors
* Ensure the safe custody of keys, fobs and access cards
* To support the FM team to achieve contractual requirements
* Operate in a Safe and proper manner using materials and tools designated for the job.
* Carry out Litter picking and assisting cleaning teams as required
* Escorting of sub-contractors as required
* Undertake any comparable duty as requested by the Site Manager
Click to apply for this role, or for further information on this vacancy or call (phone number removed).
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.