Part Time Secretary
Office Angels are looking for a Secretary to join one of their longstanding clients in the West Bromwich area. You will be working as part of a small team. Although this is a part time role there must be flexibility to increase these hours as and when needs be. You will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the director as well as carrying out other admin related tasks which are shared amongst the team.
As the secretary, your role will include but not be limited to:
* Attending meetings, with or without the director. Some may be off-site so access to own transport would be advantageous
* Minute taking of meetings that take place
* Constructing agenda's post-meeting with the liaison of the director
* Sending out materials which can include letters, emails and newsletters
* Monitoring audit
* Other general administration duties that the team may need assistance with
Previous secretarial experience is required
The working hours are 10:00 - 15:00, however you must be flexible on your working hours.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy