Warehouse assistant/ Storeperson
Storeperson / Warehouse / Counterbalance
Hourly rate: £10.00 - 10.70
Hours: 8.00am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Well-known construction leading plant hire company who specialise in the maintenance, service, repair and sale of Japanese and Korean Heavy Plant Machinery.
The successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager and be responsible for general warehouse duties such as picking, packing and ensuring orders are sent out on time. You will also have good administration skills and the forklift license.
Your key tasks will be:
• Safely unload and load delivery and customer vehicles
• Ensure all dispatched material is securely and safely packaged within weight limit of vehicles
• Booking stock into the purchase order and stock transfer system
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor with stock management
• Keep warehouse clean and tidy and maintain a safe environment
• Cover trade counter sales during shifts and staff sickness and holiday periods
• Delivering high standards of customer service
• Offering advice to customers on products that we can offer
• Liaising between the warehouse operations and the trade counter/office
• General Administration
The right candidate will have:
• Excellent customer focus to internal and external customers
• IT literate
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to build effective rapport with customers
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Understand Health and Safety awareness
• Be of smart appearance
Please apply if you are interested
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.