You’re looking to begin a career within inspection starting as Trainee Inspector and are eager to train and progress within a company who design, and manufacture custom made assemblies. If you have a keen interest in engineering or have been in an environment where you have used measuring equipment, this is a great opportunity for you!
Working Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30, with a shorter day on a Friday, you must be well motivated and able to work individually or as part of a small team and have good communication skills. As Trainee Inspector you’ll also be provided with full training.
As Trainee Inspector your responsibilities will be:
* Carry out inspections on first and last-off samples of items being manufactured by the company using the correct testing and measuring equipment.
* Carry out inspections of items entering the company through the "goods inwards" system.
* Complete all required documentation arising from quality inspections and testing,
* Contribute to the analysis of poor quality and participate in generating appropriate solutions.
* Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of manufacturing processes to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
* Carry out the calibration of equipment when required.
* Provide capability study reports to the Quality Department on a weekly basis.
For more information about this Trainee Inspector role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon on (phone number removed) or apply to this advert.