Are you looking for your next exciting production operative opportunity? Then look no further! Pertemps are recruiting for an exciting company based in the CV10 area which is extremely commutable from Tamworth or Nuneaton. The company specialise in the manufacturing of high quality electronic products.
Roles of a production operative:
Assembling electronic products and prototypes
Some basic laser cutting of components
- Dealing with inbound deliveries
- End-of-line testing of the product
- Stock taking
- Quality control
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- A quick leaner
- From an engineering or manufacturing background
- Able to work in a team and as an individual
- Able to work to timed deadlines
- Have a good attention to detail
The hourly rate and working hours for the role of production operative will be dependent on what aspects of the role you can do and this will be discussed at interview.
The role of production operative is initially a 6 month contract on a day shift.
If you think the role of production operative is for you then please click apply!