Electrician (Solar PV), Exeter. Once again Girling Jones are working alongside an award winning renewable installation company based in the Devon region who design, install and service renewable energy systems including solar PV, energy storage and LED lighting.
We have a requirement for an experienced Electrician covering installation and maintenance of all electrical work to the highest standard.
* Carrying out electrical work to the highest standard, including installation, maintenance and fault finding.
* Working closely with our Head Electrician to ensure work is being carried out to the highest standards
* Setting standards of health and safety and acceptable behaviour on site.
* Providing technical assistance and support with regulatory compliance.
What you need to succeed:
* JIB Gold Card
* 18th Edition (Desirable)
* Solar PV Installation Qualifications
* SSSTS/SMSTS (Desirable)
* Working at Heights/Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
* 5 Year's minimum experience working as an Electrician
* Ability to mentor an apprentice/mate
* Experience installing solar PV, car chargers and battery storage
* Full clean driving licence
What we have to offer:
* Competitive hourly rate (Based on 40 hour weeks)
* Overtime opportunities plus additional expenses
* Use of new Transporter Highline vans
* Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners
* Pension scheme
* Develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage
* Team-oriented and supportive environment
Interested? Then please call Josh @ Girling Jones or click apply
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.