Trade Counter Sales and Warehouse Assistant
My international and highly successful Client now have a vacancy for someone preferably with Electrical wholesale Experience. Based in South Wales (Bridgend Area), the position for a Trade Counter Sales and Warehouse Assistant is open for immediate interview!
A clean driving licence is required as there will be an element of driving involved with this role.
As a Trade Counter Sales and Warehouse Assistant, the role involves:
- All aspects of the day to day business including delivering goods
- Processing and picking orders
- Stock control
- Answering telephone calls
- Serving trade counter customers and ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- The role also includes duties of driving including delivery of our client's products.
Full Training will be given however experience in a similar role would be very beneficial
This Warehouse and Trade Counter Assistant role has lots of progression opportunities. Once you are experienced with the warehousing, trade counter and logistical side of the role, the business has the opportunity to develop the role into a sales position.
As the successful Trade Counter Sales and Warehouse Assistant you will be the face of the business and therefore must have a professional and friendly approach. Your own transport to travel to and from your place of work and a clean driving license are vital. It would be beneficial for the applicant to have relevant warehouse / trade / logistic experience. Any experience within electrical wholesale is an advantage, but training can be provided for the Right candidate.
This is a full-time position offering a Very competitive salary, paid monthly,
- Monthly Target Related Bonus.
- Separate Annual K.P.I. related profit share Bonus Scheme
- Additional Commission Earning potential.
- Hours of work 8am to 5:pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fast Track promotion potential
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to security screening.
If you are a responsible team player, have the necessary requirements and think this role could be for you then please do not hesitate to contact Liz at RSW to apply!