School Office Manager
School Office Manager
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Office Manager to join a secondary School located in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
The role of the office manager is required for a maternity cover to start in September 2019 for at least 6 months. This is full time position 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) hours will be 8.00am – 4.00pm.
As the appointed applicant you will be required to oversee the effective and efficient working of the Academy reception and main administration office. The post holder will need to ensure that a first class customer service is provided to all users of the
academy’s provisions by managing a knowledgeable and professional team. To provide a point of contact for parents and visitors, ensuring communication channels are effective.
The office manager will be the lead officer for the general administrative functions and procedures of the academy, thereby providing administrative support to the whole of the academy. You will also need to lead and develop the whole administration team providing day to day management of those team members.
You will be required to act as the team leader for the administration team and therefore co‐ordinate all elements of the administration team member’s professional development. The post holder will contribute to all aspects of the team’s functions
providing the highest levels of support and challenge to all team roles.
To be consider for this role you will need to:
- Have a strong administration
- Have experience in management
- Be enthusiastic and well organised,
- Have the ability to assimilate information quickly
- Have a good understanding of issues of confidentiality.
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding procedures in a school setting.
Due the location of the school parking there is no parking available however it is easily located via the nearest underground station.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Full Time Science Technician role you will need to:
• Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• BSC in any of the 3 sciences
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as a School Office Manager position in Hammersmith and Fulham. For more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.