Position: Registered Manager
A fantastic management opportunity in the Exmouth area for an experienced Registered Manager to join a reputable leading provider of community care and supported living in the UK. The previous manager stepped down from the position opening it up to the correctly qualified personnel.
The home provides a high standard of care for residents living with Learning Difficulties, Dementia, Physical Disabilities and those suffering with Autism. The home has withstood good CQC reports and strives to make this community care home a friendly and welcoming environment to work in.
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager who can improve the reputation of this home and conduct a high standard of quality care professionally.
• To manage the day to day running of the Home
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• Experience in Home Management
• Ability to overlook a team
• Self motivated
• Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply please contact Steph on (phone number removed) or email your CV to s.hamilton @ (url removed)
(Key words: Registered Home Manager, Residential Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Manager)