Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Leigh?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised primary teaching assistant for a very popular school in Leigh. The role is for a level 2 Teaching Assistant to start September 2019 until July 2020.
This 1 form entry ‘good ‘primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking.
The primary school is looking for an experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant who has experience of supporting phonics groups. The successful applicant will be working with children within EYFS.
The school is on the outskirts of Leigh and has a large onsite carpark and is easily accessible by public transport and has good motorway links for drivers.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
• Hold a L2 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
• Experience of working within EYFS
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Leigh Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on (phone number removed) or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.