Are you a great time keeper? Do you have experience as a Receptionist and enjoy interacting with people? We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to work with our UK leading Facilities Management organisation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation’s most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and homes in your country.
This is a temporary role.
Main Duties include:
* Meeting and Greeting people who enter the business
* Undertaking general administrative duties to support the wider team
* Prioritise, manage and respond appropriately to formal and informal communications and enquiries both face to face and over the phone
* Highlighting priority status, deadlines and instructions
* Redirecting and/or escalating matters as appropriate
* Plan and organise own day-to-day work, proactively identifying issues and risks and providing solutions to ensure delivery within agreed timescales
* ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Previous experience within a reception role.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good telephone manner and ability to liaise with client, internal teams and customers.
* Ability to work to timetables, schedules and deadlines.
* Computer literate utilizing Microsoft applications; Outlook, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV or contact Megan on (phone number removed)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.