Parts Delivery Driver
Are you an experienced driver or logistics professional? Are you looking for the next step in your career? If so, we are now recruiting for a Parts Delivery Driver and are looking for individuals like you!
Matford Jaguar Land Rover require an energetic and enthusiastic Parts Delivery Driver to assist in the delivering of parts stock in the Devon and South West area and to carry out other duties in the running of our busy Parts operation.
What can we offer you?
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
Parts Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Checking in and putting away of morning delivery
- Collect and deliver parts and packages where needed
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Successful upkeep of Company mandatory paperwork
- Goods inwards housekeeping
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Parts Delivery Driver:
- Previous 2+ years driving experience desired
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A clean UK driving licence
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Parts Delivery Driver then please click 'apply'.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.