Robert Dyas is a UK hardware retailer who sells a range of household items, small electrical appliances, gardening products, kitchenware, DIY, and consumer electronics from their 96 UK stores.
They are currently looking for a number of pickers and packers to work for their distribution warehouse in Hemel Hempstead industrial estate.
Main duties include:
* Order picking for stores using RF Scan gun
* Packing online customer orders
* Keeping warehouse clean and tidy at all time
Hours are: Mon - Fri 07:00 - 16:30 fixed shift
Mon - Fri 07:00 - 16:30 and following week Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 18:30
Sun - Thur 21:00 - 06:30 or Mon - Fri 21:00 - 06:30
Benefits of working with client:
* Subsidised canteen offering breakfast (5 item breakfast is roughly £1.50) and hot/cold lunch + free tea and coffee
* Overtime available (paid at a higher rate)
* Full time contracts available after 12 weeks
* Free on-site parking
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate and if not the positions will be on going as the client are only getting busier especially during the summer months