Project Manager - Doncaster
Project Manager - a leading regional building contractor based in the East Midlands is searching for a Project Manager to oversee an industrial / commercial development valued at £6m. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a contractor that specialise in commercial, industrial, retail and manufacturing projects ranging from £4m - £20m.
- Lead the project team to deliver the exciting projects
- Liaise with the client, design teams, consultants
- Identifying potential opportunities and risks
- Key member of project bid teams
- Regional contractor delivering awarding winning projects
- Privately owned business with ‘traditional values’
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent staff retention record
The company have grown to be one of the most successful privately-owned construction groups operating across the East Midlands & South Yorkshire - they have annual group turnover of circa £100m.
As a Project Manager you will be offered the necessary support and internal and external training to develop your skills and experience. They are a growing contractor that promote a supportive and healthy work/life balance, they have an excellent staff retention record - there are fantastic opportunities to progress within the company too.
This Project Manager position has a guideline salary of £55,000 - £60,000 + company car or car allowance option, excellent bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Project Manager vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key roles – Project Manager / Senior Site Manager / Site Manager / Project Manager