We are currently recruiting for a Admin Assistant for an established client in Manton Wood.
Duties of Admin Assistant:
* Build strong relationships with our customers (store managers & independent retailers) over the telephone in the areas of
* Company's service to stores
* Understanding the sales profile in stores
* Central contact points for all store queries
* Issue resolution
* Problem solving – to show effective communication and resolution of issues as presented by customers
* Communication with GDTS operations – be the core interface between our customers and the GDTS operations structure and support internal colleagues (depots, finance, order processing, technical as required) in the resolution of customer issues
* To produce daily/weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports for the business and customer as required and be the core provider of customer sales & store performance data to the wider business
* To support the requisite GDtS Business Account Manager in managing the day-to-day interface with the customer (head office, operations teams and sites), to ensure that customer requests are carried out in a timely manner and that any issues are promptly identified and resolved.
* To ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders
* To create and explore opportunities to grow our business within the customer in line with category and customer strategies.
Hours shifts for the role of a Admin Assistant are between 7am and 5pm with some weekend working ( to be advised)
Benefits of the Admin Assistant role:
* 28 Holidays per year
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Employed Status
* Mortgage references
* My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Admin Assistant positions please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.