My Client, based from the Coleraine distribution hub currently have a delivery team who ensure they can offer next-day delivery across the all of Ireland and Scotland. Would like to be part of this fast growing team of drivers?
As a Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to our customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service.
• Daily checking of delivery vehicles including fridge and tail lift.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
• Following a specific route time schedule and making deliveries to customers.
• Handling delivery dockets, paperwork and cash.
• Communicating with transport office staff and the telesales team.
• Avoiding damages to stock through proper manual handling.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Must be flexible with working hours.
• HGV Class 2/ Category C licence with up to date cards including CPC.
• Comfortable with making multi-drop deliveries.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude to work.
• Be able to work using your own initiative.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What is on offer?
• Rate of pay £10.05 per hour
• Overtime ranges from x 1.5 to x 2 per hour payable after 40 hours
• Bonus x2 applicable
Mobile phone allowance paid weekly
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria described, please email your updated CV to Tracy in confidence and for all enquiries telephone (phone number removed).
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.