Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Birkenhead, Wirral, Permanent
We’re looking for customer service advisors to work within a rapidly expanding and fast paced environment located in Birkenhead. You don’t need previous customer service experience either, so a great opportunity to break into the industry. You’ll receive great training too, so you’ll be sure you know exactly what you’re doing when you take your first call.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and committed Customer Service Advisor to join a reputable, successful expanding company with clear opportunities for progression and development. The team operate in a busy environment where the customer comes first in everything they do.
You will work 40 hours per week, five days out of seven, Monday - Sunday between 8am - 8pm
Main Duties of a Customer Service Advisor
• Dealing with inbound calls relating to a variety of customer service related enquiries
• Data entry and keeping the systems up to date
• Assisting customers online
• Resolving customer complaints in line with FCA Complaint Handling Guidelines
The key skills needed to be a Customer Service Advisor
• Experience within a regulated/financial services sector would be advantageous but not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional attitude and telephone manner
• Basic IT skills
If you feel this customer service advisor role is right for you then please apply and someone will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age