Customer Service Administrator (Entry level)
Our client is expanding and seeking a Customer service advisor in their busy insurance team. Our client is seeking a candidate who enjoys interacting with customers and offering a great service. In return our client offers an excellent working environment, good career opportunities and brilliant training.
This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a customer service role within an office environment although candidates with strong retail customer service or hospitality experience will also be considered.
* You will play your part in an evolving customer service team project to look for new ways to improve our offering to see world class customer service
* Make sure that you treat all our customers with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
* Understand how you play a part in the Customer Experience
* Provide a service to all of our customers (internal and external) that is memorable for the right reasons and builds our reputation as a great company to work for and do business with
* Building relationships with our customers and their brokers to ensure that you are able to manage their expectations and support them through the life of their claim.
* Investigating claims on a case by case basis to identify the best course of action to meet the need of the customer and the business
* Experience in a customer service role (ideally office based)
* Experienced delivering customer service experience
* Educated to GCSE level min, including excellent results in Maths and English (C or above)
* Good standard of English, and the ability to create emails and letters
* Excellent communicator
* Highly organised with good time management skills
* Good IT skills- Microsoft Office
* A positive and friendly telephone manner
* Adaptable and able to manage customer calls
Please note there is no parking at this role due to the central location.