Complaints Co-ordinators - NHS
Complaints Co-ordinators – NHS
TEMPORARY – 8 WEEKS AT LEAST
Paying £14.54 per hour – Band 5
Coventry – CV2
Monday – Friday - full time hours
Are you an experienced Complaints Co-ordinator?
Do you possess excellent administration skills?
Are you available immediately and able to commit to the duration of the assignment?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As Complaints Co-ordinator you will be:
• Working within the Quality department you will be ensuring complaints and enquiries are investigated and responded to within the national and locally set timescales.
• Supporting senior members of staff and all wards and departments to enable timely and high-quality investigations and responses on behalf of the CEO.
• Providing guidance to all staff involved in complaints and investigation handling within the trust
• Carrying out all aspects of administration and co-ordination within this role
• Updating systems and dealing with email correspondence
• Ideally have worked within a complaint’s handling/complaints co-ordinator role, ideally within the NHS
• Have excellent communication skills and competent administrative skills and experience
• Have the ability to work independently as a member of a team within an agreed strategic framework
• Have the ability to monitor and maintain databases and spreadsheets
• Be experienced in dealing with people at all levels
• Be available immediately and able to commit to the duration of the assignment.
Plum Personnel Ltd will pay the associated costs for your Occupational Screening and the Mandatory Training (essential) – this will be at a reduced fee of £30 which will be deducted from your pay over the first 3-weeks or on completion of your assignment (whichever comes first).
PLEASE NOTE - ALL CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND OUR OFFICES FOR A FULL INTERVIEW AND PROVIDE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS PROVIDE 3 YEARS OF REFERENCING AND UP TO 10-YEARS OF WORK HISTORY (INCLUDING ANY GAPS)
Already registered? Send your up to date CV to Lindsey Atkins - (url removed)
Plum Personnel is a small independent agency based in the heart of Solihull. We are totally committed to customer service and the principles of diversity in the workplace. Our selection process is always based on your relevant skills, potential and achievements for the role advertised. Your application will be carefully considered in line with the Job Description.
If you are selected we will notify you within 48-hours of your application. If you do not hear from us it means you have not been successful on this occasion and we will not retain your details in line with GDPR. Plum Personnel Ltd, 699 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DA t (phone number removed)