Your Next Company
West Midlands Region of National Housing Developer.
Control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
* Work with Land Department to ensure smooth transition of information.
* Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
* Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
* Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
* Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated.
* Procure Site Investigation Information.
* Monitor progress of the adoption of roads, sewers and public open space areas.
* Pursue the reduction and release of outstanding Bonds at the earliest opportunity.
* Assist the Engineering Manager to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all engineering design and technical report requirements.
* Provide technical and administrative support to the site teams.
* Obtain all required technical approvals in line with programmed site start dates
* 2 years’ experience working for similar housing Developer
* Good at developing relationships
* Flexible – able to work at all levels and at hands on level
* Proven written communication skills
* Computer literate in MS Office