Construction Contracts Manager
South London / Surrey
£55 – 65,000
A building and refurbishment contractor specialising in high specification projects in London and the South East, are currently seeking an experienced Contract / Project Manager to join their busy team.
Company Profile for the Contracts Manager
Our client is a growing construction company working on high specification residential projects. All of the works the company takes on is Architect led, predominantly for private clients. The company has an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service, so these contracts are often won by referral.
Duties for the Contracts Manager
• Managing 2-3 residential projects at once
• Liaising and managing communication between client’s design team and site teams
• Monitoring and advising the site managers on all aspects of the build
• Procurement and management of sub contract packages and purchasing specialist materials
• Keeping Quantity Surveyor up to date with contract variations
• Quality control on all projects
• Monitoring site Health & Safety as well as compiling risk assessments and method statements
Skills and experience profile for the Contracts Manager
• Ideally educated to degree level or similar
• Construction project management experience in high-end residential projects up to £3m
• Detail focused with diligent approach to your work
• Experience client facing and running meetings
• Flexible approach and have excellent people and problem solving skills
• Experience with MS Project or similar
Package for the Contracts Manager
Salary - £55-65,000
Please contact us ASAP should you like more information on this role as Construction Contracts Manager.