Do you have experience within Drivers Training ?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a Driver Trainer to join their expanding team.
* As a minimum you must hold a category “C” Licence (Class 2) – Multi skilled
* Must hold a current Drivers CPC qualification and be in possession of a current Tachograph Card
* Training and/or coaching experience is essential
* As a Driver Trainer and a driver CPC holder, you are responsible for the training, auditing, and support for all drivers across the UK. Therefore, travelling across the UK will be involved
* Induction of new drivers to the business and training in line with the driver handbook
* Completing monthly (or more frequently, as required), driver audits, ensuring the correct process is adhered to for loading, securing, and unloading
Location: Based at the head office in South East Essex but will require UK wide travel from time to time
Salary: £30-32K plus £1000 per year bonus
Working days: Mon-Fri
Working hours: 8-5.30
Duration of contract: Perm
Increasing holiday with length of service (20 days to start plus all UK statutory Bank Holidays);
Monthly Wellbeing Initiatives;
Employee Shopping Discount Scheme;
Salary sacrifice, Company contributed pension;
Company branded uniform provided;
Full training programme.
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Danielle Carter on (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy